You are an employer

If you have employees who are going to work in Belgium or Germany, or if you start doing business in these countries, there will be changes with respect to social insurance, both for yourself and for your employees. 

You may be required to pay social insurance contributions in Belgium or Germany.

Information meetings

Do you know what will happen to your employees’ old age pensions or health insurance? Or what you have to do if one of your employees becomes ill or incapacitated? 

Make sure you are prepared by signing up for an information meeting. You can also contact us directly.

Employers in Belgium and Germany may also have to deal with changes in social insurance. For more information, please contact us.


You can find more information about the Dutch social insurance schemes in our leaflets for employers and self-employed persons.