COVID-19 restrictions and working across the border
The governments of Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands have taken a large number of measures to combat the spread of COVID-19.
This has led to many questions from people who live or work across the border between the Netherlands and Belgium or Germany. On this page, you will find a number of frequently asked questions and their answers. In some cases, however, we cannot provide an answer yet.
Select the situation that applies to you and see the questions. Then select a question to read the answer.
- Do I need a negative COVID test?
- What happens if my working hours are reduced?
- What happens if my children can't go to childcare?
- What if have to go into quarantine while I am not actually sick?
- What do the travel restrictions mean?
- Who do I have to inform if I’m sick?
- What happens if I have to work from home?
- How much will I get paid if I’m sick?
- What if I lose my job or my temporary contract is not extended?