Changes you need to report
If you receive an AIO supplement and there is a change in your situation, you must report this to us within 4 weeks. That way, you will always receive the correct amount.
If you are late in reporting a change, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, we may impose an administrative sanction on you.
All the changes you have to report
- A change in your income. (For example, you or your partner starts working, starts receiving another benefit or receives a tax refund.)
- You, your partner or your child under 18 receives money or valuable items. (For example, an inheritance, a donation, a lottery prize, an insurance payment, a payment from your pension provider. Or a car, or valuable jewelry).
- You get married or enter into a registered partnership.
- You start living with a partner.
- You and your partner are separating.
- Your child is leaving home.
- You no longer live at the same address as your partner.
- You get a new nationality.
- Your bank account changes.
- You move house.
- You are leaving the Netherlands temporarily (for example, for a holiday or family visit).
- You are going to start living outside the Netherlands.
- You are admitted to a nursing home.
How to report changes
You can report changes via MySVB on our website, by post or by telephone.