logo SVB Sociale Verzekeringsbank voor het levenlogo SVB Sociale Verzekeringsbank voor het leven

International secondment

Applying for an A1/(E)101 certificate online


Using TWinternet, you can apply for an A1/E101 certificate quickly and easily online. Compared to the paper form, there are far fewer details to fill in, and you will normally hear from us within a week. You can also track your application online.

Your representative, e.g. your tax consultant, can also submit an application online.

If your company does not yet have an account for online applications, or if you have forgotten your password or username, you can apply to us for an account or a new account. We will send you a letter with your login details the following work day. Please bear in mind that the letter may take 3 to 7 days to reach you. Keep your login details in a safe place.


If you, as an employer, have appointed a representative, you and your representative can both use your user name and password. In that case, we will not need a separate authorization.

However, if your representative also acts on behalf of your employee, we will need a signed authorization from your employee. You should send in the authorization by post, stating your employee's Burgerservicenummer (BSN). Also state that the authorization is provided in connection with an application for an A1/(E)101 certificate.
We advise you to send in the autorization one week before sending in your application for an A1/(E)101 certificate. This will enable us to process your application quickly.

NB: you need to send in an authorization with every new application.

Different procedure for employees living outside the Netherlands

If your employee does not live in the Netherlands, and will be working in two or more EU Member States (including the Netherlands), you need to apply to the competent authority in the employee's country of residence for a certificate stating that there are no objections to your employee being covered by Dutch social insurance. You can then apply to us for an A1/(E)101 certificate within two months, using a paper form and enclosing the statement by the non-Dutch competent authority.

Self-employed persons and non-Dutch based companies

Self-employed persons and companies based outside the Netherlands cannot use the online application procedure. Instead, you can download the applicaton form using one of the links below, and send in the form by post. The form is in PDF format. To read a PDF file, you need the program Acrobat Reader.

Applications by email do not get special priority.


Adobe Reader

If you do not yet have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Reader free of charge.