Allowance for a disabled child
If you look after a child of yours who is disabled and you receive Dutch child benefit for him or her, you can apply for an extra allowance to help cover the costs of supporting your child. This allowance is called the TOG care allowance for disabled children living at home. The amount of the TOG allowance is € 215.80 per quarter.
You can get a TOG allowance if:
- the child has a mental or physical handicap
- the child lives at home with you
- the child is over 3 and under 18
- you are not paid to take care of the child
- you do not receive any other compensation that is similar to the TOG allowance
Claiming a TOG care allowance
You can claim a TOG care allowance from the SVB office in Roermond: tel. (0031) 475 36 80 40.